Monday 4 May 2015

Vamps World Tour 2015 Experience

I can't put into words the way I felt last night (2nd May 2015) at the O2 to see The Vamps. It was flipping amazing. Words cannot do it justice! I went with my bestest friend in the whole wide world and I currently have a sore throat from all the screaming and singing!

Words cannot describe just how amazing it was, I'm getting excited thinking about it! They played all of their singles and pretty much all of their album, which is awesome! Not forgetting their support acts; Luke Friend, The Tide & Union J! Who all put on a great show!


I am in this selfie somewhere!!
A lot of people don't understand how much these guys mean to me, they mean a lot. Them and their music has the ability to lift my mood no matter how bad or good! Their all such great and talented guys and I can't describe the love I have for them because it's that big it doesn't fit into words!

I can honestly say it was the best night of my life and I won't ever forget it!

Until next time xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment