Sunday 24 January 2016

NEW YEAR!



Helloooo! So as it's January I thought I would talk to you a bit about my year and what I will change this year! (even if it is nearly February!) I have been busy throughout December and ill a lot of January!

So my 2015?
I loved most of 2015! I met amazing new people and did things I never thought I'd do. I started my GCSEs, performed in the school show, went new places. I discovered that doing new things was good! (most of the time!). If you know me, you'll know that I am not a big fan of change and so doing new things was big for me! Don't get me wrong there were some lows of 2015 but they were most definitely outweighed by positives!

2016! (WHAT!)
So this year, my main goal is to become more confident. I am not an outgoing person but I do enjoy performing so my confidence holds me back. Therefore, instead of deciding to lose weight or another cliche, I have decided to do something that I REALLY want!
So when you're setting your own goals this year, do it for you!

oh, and Happy New Year!
Until Next Time x


No comments:

Post a Comment