Sunday 8 November 2015

My Bucket List!

I have a lot of dreams, A lot of things I want to achieve so I thought I would give you a quick little Bucket List this week!


  1. Travel around America - I would love to visit New York, LA etc. I basically wanna go to America for like 6 weeks and just see it all!
  2. Go to Disney Land Paris & Florida - I have been before to Paris but I LOVE Disney so would like to go to both!
  3. Go camping - now I'm not an outdoors sort of person but I feel like Camping would be a pretty fun experience. Going with friends next year!
  4. Achieve the career I want - Now I wanna be a drama-therapist, you're probably all like what the hell is that?! Its a job which involves helping mental illnesses, traumatised people, those in prison etc through drama and movement. And that is what I want to do!
  5. Swim in an infinity pool - just because it looks beautiful (pictured below)
So these are just a few off of my bucket list! I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know what's on your bucket list below!
Until Next Time, M xx

No comments:

Post a Comment