Sunday 1 November 2015

October Favourites!

So today is the first of November meaning October has passed us, so I though I would let you know what I've been loving for the past 31 days!!

Firstly is a hand cream by soap and glory! Its called "Hand Food" and I LOVE IT! Soap and glory is a really great company and I love all of their products, but this one really stood out to me. I get quite dry hands and so using this every now and then really moisturises my hands and makes them smell and feel amazing! I don't quite know the price of this as I got mine as a gift but I'm sure you can find it in super drug etc.

Secondly, ripped jeans from new look. Ripped jeans automatically make me very happy inside but the ones from new look make my heart explode. They are ultra soft, lovely rip, and you can wear them at this time of year with literally anything and you will, guaranteed, look amazing! If you are looking for some ripped jeans, I recommend New Look. I think I paid £18.00 for mine but they are insanely good!


Thirdly, at this time of year (Autumn-Winter) you need warmth and what says warm and cosy more than a blanket. I have absolutely been loving my blanket from primark. They are SO soft and warm and snuggly and just the right size to wrap yourself up nice and cosy in. I am pretty sure they were £6-8 which is very good for such an amazing blanket!

And lastly this month, I have been loving is Hot chocolate and specifically Galaxy! I love galaxy chocolate anyway because it just melts in your mouth. The hot chocolate however is a whole other story. Its A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! As it's getting colder and your searching for a warm drink, try this and i can almost guarantee you won't be disappointed!

I hope you all have a very Happy November! And I don't know about you, but it's starting to smell like Christmas to me!
M x

No comments:

Post a Comment