Saturday 26 March 2016

Soap & Glory Haul!

Hello! So recently I was given A LOT of Soap & Glory products as a gift so I thought I would share them with you here and my first impressions of them!!

So firstly, it all came in a case like the one here. It can be reused and is so spacious inside! I am in love with this!




Make Up:

First, We have the "Sexy Mother Pucker" Lip gloss. It is a really lightish shade of pink and is very my style. I have tried this one and it is also really long wearing, it lasts all day!




Then, there is the "Thick & Fast High Definition Collagen Coat Mascara". Having also tried this one, the brush works really well and its also very long wearing.




Skincare:
There are many products in the case for your skin! These are what most excite me!

1. Hand Food - I am absolutely in love with this hand cream! It is so moisturising and smells incredible! It contains: Shea butter, macandamia oil and marshmallow, and as previously said, the smell of this hand cream is luxurious!

2. Heel Genius - This is a foot cream, which also smells lovely its slightly less strong than the hand cream. I have not tried this one yet but it looks as moisturising as the hand cream! Excited to try this one. I love the Soap & Glory moisturising stuff as I suffer with a lot of dry skin, so very excited!

3. The Scrub of your life - On the tube it recommends to use after the shower, so I will definitely be trying this. Once again the smell is incredible and it also looks super moisturising! It claims to make your once rough elbows silky smooth, remove the bumps from the back of your arms and dry shins will become suspiciously shimmery; if you are like me, these promises will excite you a lot!



4. The Righteous butter Sunkissed Tint Body Lotion - (this one I am particularly excited about!) So as you can probably guess from the name this one is a body lotion and it promises to tan you instantly! Now if you are like me and you're very pale and can never seem to tan anywhere, this could be the answer to our prayers! It is slightly scented with a tropical twist and promises to wash off. I am very excited to try this and I will keep you posted!





5. Clean On Me - Now this delight is a moisturising shower cream. Excitement body lotion is built in to this as well as it being moisturising! This one also smells incredible, almost like a fruity blend and I can't wait to shower with this one! 






6. The Righteous Butter - Now you may be thinking I recognise that name, that's because it was previously mentioned but this is a separate product. This is a butter which is specifically for very dry skin and it promises to moisture us into sinfully soft skin! It has a very strong smell which I can only describe as the product of Shea Butter and Aloe Vera, its sensational!

Last but not least,

7. Deep Cleansing Milk - This is an amazing 4-in-1 wash off! It melts away your make up and it's for all skin types. It, like every other product, smells amazing; Its a fruity scent but mainly peaches! It gives you healthier and more radiant skin. This will definitely become a regular of mine!




So those are all the products I have gained recently from the wonder that is Soap & Glory! I hope you enjoyed this post, and let me know if you want more like this.

Until Next Time xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment