Saturday 29 August 2015

August Shopping Haul!

So yesterday I was in Town with one of my friends and I may have splashed some cash, so I thought I would show you here just what I bought! Some of the products may be hard to show as a lot of shopping was done in places like Primark and Wilkinsons! Enjoy!

Paperchase:

The main thing I bought in paperchase was a July 2015 - July 2016 diary because I decided I wanted to become more organised with my life! When I go back to school in a few days I will be starting my GCSEs so I want to try and plan things out ahead of me to allow myself time for working and fun stuff. The diary shown here which I bought was priced at £7.50 which may sound expensive but is insanely good quality. 


H&M:
In this store I purchased a Jersey Top. The fabric is soooooo comfy to wear, it can either be a casual top or can be glammed up. The black stripes which you can see on the image are slightly see through, translucent sort of! The top was priced at £9.99 and I absolutely 100% recommend it because of how lovely its made.
Buy Here 

Wilkinsons:
So in this store I splurged the cash slightly :). If you've never been in a wilkinsons before I recommend you make a trip there. Everything in this store is such good quality and for the smallest price! In this store I bought 9 items so here goes: (instead of putting a picture to each item, I have attached links to all products)
School Pencil Case:
Helix Ruler Oxford Foldable: £1.25
Wilko Retractable ball pens (pack of 5): £0.75
Staedtler HB Pencils (pack of 5): £1.60
Wilko Pencil Sharpener and Eraser: £0.35
Inkjoys Pens (pack of 8): £3.00

Wilko Dry Shampoo Brunette: £0.95
Wilko Varsity Message Board: £2.00

WHSmiths:
Orange & Pink spotty Pencil case: £4.49
Its a lovely spacious pencil case. It holds all my items perfectly and is very sturdy. Highly recommend. It has a gorgeous pattern on the outside as well, very appealing to the eye.
Buy Here

Primark:
I also went into Primark, and as you may know Primark don't have a website showing their products (that makes me very sad) so I will try and find images of the two products purchased in here.
Firstly I purchased a lovely lovely handbag. It is a range of neutral colours on the outside and has a beige lining inside. The space inside is very roomy and perfect size for what I take out with me. There is one zip pocket, a phone slot and a slightly bigger slot to place items in aswell as the main body of the bag. There is also a very small zip section on the front of the bag. I'm absolutely in love with it already. It has a short handle option and a long handle option! Priced at £10.00, I LOVE! (excuse the bad picture taken by me)

Secondly I bought a grey dress. When looking at the dress it has a very autumn look baout it and feels lovely when on. The neck is similar to a turtle neck but not as tight or high up round the chin. I don't have a picture for this one unfortunately but the dress was also priced at £10.00 and I am, too, in love with that.

So, yes I did spend probably too much whilst out yesterday! I also bought my first bag of the new Haribo range 'Tangfastics - Frenzy Edition' and my only opinion on them is that the original flavours are much much nicer! I hope you enjoyed this type of post and let me know below if you did enjoy it!

Until Next Time, M xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment