Sunday 21 February 2016

My Top 10 Albums Right Now!

So, Today I thought I would let you know about 10 albums which I have been absolutely adoring recently. Here goes!
  1. Wake Up - The Vamps. It is full of incredible tunes and the four boys make me very happy and warm inside.
  2. Handwritten - Shawn Mendes. This guy is taking the world by storm recently and that is definitely shown in his incredible album! 
  3. Get Weird - Little Mix. I wouldn't call myself a fan of Little Mix but this album is amazeballs, the tunes are so catchy!
  4. 25 - Adele. I mean it's Adele so of course it is absolutely amazing!
  5. Purpose - Justin Bieber. This year Bieber got good music, and his album is INCREDIBLE.
  6. BBC Radio 1's Live Lounge 2015. This is an amazing set of 39 covers done by the most amazing artists of the most amazing songs.
  7. 1989 - Taylor Swift. It's swift, there's love songs and I love it. 
  8. In The Lonely Hour - Sam Smith. Sam's vocals are simply incredible and his songs are simply awesome.
  9. Jamie Lawson - Jamie Lawson. This guy is going to be big and his album has some great songs. Watch out for this guy!
  10. X - Ed Sheeran. Ed Sheeran's album might be quite old but the songs have such amazing meaning that they are so very relevant now!
I hope you liked this type of post, Let me know you're favourite albums right now in the comments below!
Until Next Time xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment