Sunday 14 February 2016

Valentines Day Tag ♡

Helloooooo,
Now if you're like me, sadly today - Valentines Day has been spent alone. But who needs someone when you can upload a tag where I can dream up my own wonderful dates and ideas. So here I go with my 2016 Valentines Day Tag!

1. What are your thoughts on Valentines Day? Why?
I think a day to celebrate your love for somebody is a brilliant idea as you can spoil them rotten. I do feel that it should also become more about celebrating love for family and friends rather than intimate relationship love. But I love the whole idea!

2. Have you ever had a valentine before?
nope, lol

3. What is the cutest thing you have ever experienced/ seen someone else experience on Valentines Day?
oooh, I don't know. I think my parents have got to be the cutest. Just the littlest things for 25 years.

4. What is your favourite Valentines Day candy?
Anything to be honest, give me some chocolate and I am one happy girl!

5. Do you have a Valentine this year?
Yes, James McVey of course

6. If you were to get a gift on Valentines Day, what would you want it to be?
I wouldn't mind, just to be thought of would be nice. But something quirky and different probably.

7. If you were to have a celebrity Valentines, who would it be?
I do, James McVey!

Anyways, that's all the wuestions. I hope you enjoyed and Happy Valentines Day! ♡
Until Next Time xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment