Saturday 3 October 2015

Autumn is here!

So as I am sat here with a hot chocolate listening to the vamps new single (eek!), it hit me that it is now autumn and that makes me very happy! So this week I thought I would talk about things that make autumn my favourite season of the year!

So firstly, the arrival of autumn means hot drinks and especially - hot chocolate! Hot chocolate is something that I obsess over during autumn. Hot chocolate just has a very cosy feel, agreed? So I highly recommend you drink hot chocolate this year!!!

Another autumnal thing that I LOVE is blankets and fairy lights, like oh my gosh does it get more cute and fun than that! I think not. There is something very autumnal about snuggling up in blankets with friends or that special someone, sticking on the fairy lights and watching a film, being all cosy!

Then there;s the over sized jumpers, cute scarf's and just being allowed to dress comfy. I always associate cute big comfy jumpers with autumn. Wearing cute ankle boots and wrapping up in a scarf! So basically, I love the "fashion" during autumn.

And then there's Halloween! And while in my house, my parents refuse to go madly extravagant on the decorations, when I live alone my house will become a place of scrumptious Halloween-ness! I love the pumpkins, and the candles, and everything Halloween! FYI I am majorly into decorating places for all events, I just love it! So for me Halloween is bringing much excitement to my life right now!
And lastly, the colours of Autumn bring me so much happiness. The reds, the oranges, the browns. The colours of autumn are just gorgeous!
So I hope that you all have a great October and October means we are one month closer to Christmas :)
Until Next Time, M x

No comments:

Post a Comment