Saturday 24 October 2015

Halloween Essentials!

Its Halloween next week (much excite!) so I thought I would let you know what my essentials are at this festive time of year!

Decorations:
So first probably comes the pumpkins because what is Halloween without a couple of good pumpkins. When I carve my own pumpkins, I go with a classic triangle-eyes-scary-mouth kinda look but there are so many things you can do with pumpkins. Also this year I have a plastic light up one to put at my door, kids wont burn themselves on it, the candle wont melt out etc. 
Also at Halloween I feel bunting and table decorations are literally the cutest! Cute "Happy Halloween!" bunting makes me so happy inside. People put up fake cobwebs, spiders, ghosts and I just find it all so exciting! Table decorations are also the cutest. Check out Zoella's carving pumpkin video to see what I mean.

Costumes:
Probably one of the most enjoyable things about Halloween is being able to dress up. Costumes for Halloween range so much, you can literally be anything. Personally I'm a witch every time but the freedom is there to be anything you want. Ghost, zombie, witch, cat, LITERALLY ANYTHING. Some peoples make up 100% makes their outfits. How some people do such amazing make up is beyond me! So costumes and dressing up is ABSOLUTELY essential for a great Halloween! 

Music:
Another essential of Halloween is having a great playlist for that fun night in, party or trick or treating. My playlist would include:
  • This is Halloween - The Nightmare before Christmas
  • Thriller - Michael Jackson
  • I Put a Spell on You - Hocus Pocus
  • Ghostbusters Theme
  • Time Warp - Rocky Horror Show
Just a few amazing spooky tunes to get your celebrations going!

So I hope this post helps you to get ready for the perfect Halloween, let me know if you would like this type of post for other occasions!
Until Next Time, M x

No comments:

Post a Comment